Aaron Michael Trunk Show & Fadil Berisha Headshots
January 17, 2023
We are pleased to announce two special guests that will be coming to our store the weekend of February 11, 2023.
Aaron Michael is a self-taught designer featured as a contestant on Project Runway 19. Today, he focuses on his two labels: Aaron Michael and Aaron Michael Costume Shoppe. Customers who book an appointment will have the opportunity to shop from his latest designs or work one-on-one to create the custom gown of their dreams. Whether it is for a pageant, a wedding, a gala, or simply because you want a fabulous gown, don't delay booking your appointment.
Fadil Berisha is a world-renowned photographer who captured Martha Stewart, Halle Berry, Tyra Banks, Kris Kardashian, and many others. He will capture pageant or professional headshots in an experience you will remember forever. Treat yourself to amazing photos by Fadil Berisha, with his hair and makeup artist helping create your final look.
Curvy Girl Trunk Show
January 12, 2023
An Affair to Remember is pleased to bring you a Curvy Girl Trunk Show featuring Sydneys' Closet & Johnathan Kayne by Sydney's Closet. Carrying sizes 14-32 allows curvy girls to feel their best at prom, hoco, pageants, and any special event they want to attend. If you want to try on the latest designs, call our store to book your trunk show appointment and see the latest designs we have on the showroom floor.
Sydney's Closet, We Size Up Glamour™ so curvy teens and women can look gorgeous and feel great celebrating life's special occasions.
5 Tips for Prom Dress Shopping
December 28, 2022
- Start Early: Give yourself plenty of time to shop for your prom dress. Consider setting a deadline at least one month in advance to avoid any last-minute shopping stress and to allocate time for any alterations that may be needed.
- Research: Research dress styles and trends before venturing out on a shopping trip. This will help narrow your search and give you an idea of what type of prom dress you'd like to try on.
- Set a Budget: Know how much you can afford to spend on a prom dress.
- Try on Dresses: Don't be afraid to try on different styles of dresses; you may be surprised at what you like when you're wearing it.
- Find a dress boutique that specializes in formal wear and understands how important finding your perfect dress for your Affair To Remember is