Shop By Designer
How to Choose the Right Dress Designer for Formal Wear
Formal events are a wonderful opportunity to dress up and show off your style. But with so many dress designers, it can be tough to know where to start. Here at An Affair to Remember we choose only the best for our #AGirlToRemember beauties. Quality and fashion-forward designs are important to us because we want the best for you for the special occasions you will be attending. Here are a few tips for choosing the right dress designer for your next formal event:
- Consider your budget. Dress designers can range in price from affordable to high-end with custom and couture dress options.
- Think about your personal style. What kind of dresses do you typically wear? What colors and fabrics do you like? Once you know your style, you can start narrowing down your choices of dress designers.
- Do your research. Read online reviews and look at photos of dresses from different designers. This will help you get a sense of their style and quality.
- Visit our website to browse the designers. If you can, visit our store in person so that you can see and try on dresses in person. This is the best way to narrow down what you like.
- Work with a professional stylist. When shopping at our store you work one-on-one with a formal wear stylist that has experience in helping young ladies and women find a dream dress for their next special event. This is not a department store shopping experience - you deserve one-on-one help.
Here are a few of the most popular dress designers that we carry in our Fayetteville, NC formal wear store:
- Sherri Hill
- Jonathan Kayne
- Tarik Ediz
- Jessica Angel
- Rachel Allen
- Aaron Michael
- Teri Jon
- Sydneys Closet